Interesting facts and figures on the Balkans on July 1941
|Butcher's knife - srbosjek. Was used in the massacre of Serbs in Glina. (One was found in October 1991 in the village of Gornje Taborište, municipality of Glina, in the house of Croat Josip GLOC)|
4. 7. - The session of CPY's Central Committee: decision was made to move from sabotage to a general uprising, published a proclamation (after the war this day celebrate as Fighter Day holiday)
5. 7. - Established concentration Banjica camp in Belgrade.
|Concentration camp Banica near belgrad|
7. 7. - Serbia has started an uprising against the German occupation, under the leadership of the Communists in the Bela Crkva
8. 7. - The order to send the "unsuitable person ... the Greek Orientals, Jews" and Catholics who have become after 10 4, to the camp in Gospic (Jadovno).
9. 7. - In Zagreb executed 10 Communists, including Bozidar Adžija, Otokar Keršovani, Ognjen Prica - retaliation for the killing of the Ustasha agent 4th 7.
11. 7. - Germany Regulation on penalties for sabotage in Serbia.
|German train who were partisans destroyed in Serbia in 1941 (figure found at the German soldiers)|
13. 7. - Uprising in Montenegro, achieved high initial success.
14. 7. - From Kerestinci fled a hundred prisoners, most quickly captured or killed.
15. 7. - started shooting in Jajinci near Belgrade (toNovember 1943 80,000 executed).
|Shooting in Jajinci near Belgrade|
16. 7. - Belgrade illegals burned German garage Milesevska and cemetery.
16. 7. - Formed Increased Croatia 369th Infantry Regiment - volunteers for the Eastern Front.
22. 7. - the Partisan uprising in Slovenia.
22. 7. - Inflamed stadium in Maksimir.
23. 7. - in the village of Grabovac near Petrinja rebels destroyed railway station and killed 12 Ustasha, which will make this great retribution.
23/24. 7th - Belgrade arrested 198 Communists and supporters National Liberation; The military commander of Serbia ordered the surrender of weapons by 20 8.
27. 7. - Guerrilla and peasants occupied Drvar and Grahovo - after the war was celebrated as the Day of the uprising of the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
27. 7. - The massacres in the Bosnian Grahovo and near Drvar - were attacked Croats.
|Ante Pavelic on lining up of the 369th Regiment|
27. 7. - arrested in Belgrade Aleksandar Rankovic, the member of the Politburo, tortured and transferred to the city hospital Partizan Beograd freed him two days later.
28. 7. - In response to the fire in the German garages Germans in Belgrade fired more than 120 people, mostly Jews, Communists and their sympathizers.
29. 7. - Glina massacres, in the city the next day killed about two thousand Serbs.
30. 7. - The commander of occupied Serbia ordered to pay the city of Belgrade 10 million dinars penalty for sabotage and diversion of previous days.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete